Pages

My brush with infamy, a.k.a. "That whole kidnapping thing"

Monday, March 31, 2008

I had totally forgotten this incident until the other day and it was so funny I just had to post. About two months ago I was at Costco, I was rolling through the stop sign in front of the store and about to cut off a car turning left in front of me. No worries though, I was only going like 1 mile an hour, so I stopped, realized my mistake and let them turn. I look at the lady in the car and she shakes her head at me and scowls; I felt a creepy chill go through my body. As they passed I thought, "She looks familiar", so I look again both at her and the man sitting next to her and I realize where I've seen them. Yes that's right, it was the Redds. You can read about the whole "misunderstanding" here. I had unknowingly cut off the parents who kidnapped their daughter so she wouldn't marry the "devil". I thank my lucky stars that day that I was spared a spanking or worse being kidnapped!

3 comments:

k2 said...

Beezarrrrr. you could have been on the news yourself.

The Lyon Family said...

Can you say CRAZY!

Ben and Lori said...

Creepy...