Pages

I'm having a WALL-E day.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Moms, have you ever felt like WALL-E? Don't know what the heck I'm talking about? In the movie, WALL-E gets left behind on Earth to clean up the trash that humans make. He's all alone, acts a little crazy, etc. So, sometimes when I wake up in the morning I see this:

And then the hubby leaves for work and the kids leave for school and I'm all alone (well except for the other two humans; one who willingly eats trash and the other who likes to make more). And I clean up after the humans leave. And I'm a little crazy.

p.s. I'm doing a giveaway on Yardsalemonkey. Here's the LINK. wink!

7 comments:

k2 said...

When you all were growing up I too had a few Wall-E moments. Hey I have Wall-E moments with myself.

Lara said...

I feel like this all the time. i just didn't know what to call it.

Just SO said...

This is my life. To the T.

Shauna said...

Stopping by to say have a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

Stephanie said...

I feel this way all the time. Sometimes I think I am the only one who knows how to pick up!

Krista said...

OMGosh this is my life too. I feel this way every day after seminary when all the kids leave and I have to clean up after 14 teenager's wrappers and scriptures and the mud off their shoes, and then I head into the kitchen to see what my husband made for breakfast, and it is usually a mess. And then they all leave for work and school, and I am here alone and deliriously tired and it is only 8 a.m!

Lara said...

Krista-

Best thing to do in that situation is to go back to bed! I've been terrible lately. I get up, make the kids lunches, make breakfast, send them off, tidy kitchen and then . . . often . . . go back to bed