Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008


I had to post some of my favorite photos taken of Uncle Bud at my wedding before we take off to California for the funeral. For years people mentioned how much they liked my wedding; inevitably they would mention Uncle Bud. I'm now starting to realize that everyone really liked my wedding because of Uncle Bud and his fabulous entertaining skills. It's hard to sum up all the memories and feelings I had for him, but this comment from Uncle Freddy says it well: "I know Heavenly Father has a special purpose for Buddy, there are many children that need the love and caring nature of this delightful individual". Uncle Bud had the biggest heart of anyone I knew, I only only wish his physical heart was big enough and strong enough to let us have him here with us just a little bit more.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Rob and I still talk about how awesome your wedding was! We secretly wish that we were Hawaiian so we could have cool family members like yours.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

k2 said...

Thank you so much for posting this for my brother. Love you much. Mom