Pages

Lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Monday, January 19, 2009



Rich maybe not, famous yes! I've gotta blog and brag about my familia. I come from a family with oodles of musical and artistic talent. Here's a short list of the cards we're holding: We've got two bona-fide models, several recording artists, loads of cousins who worked as Gondoliers at the Venetian, a Disney artist and now...an American Idol. Tune in this Tuesday for the San Fransisco Edition of American Idol. My very handsome and talented cousin, Kai Kalama, will be having his audition. Anyone know the time for Utah? I'm still pretty clueless, I have no t.v. I'm crashing a friends house to watch it. (Ps. I know I haven't blogged in a while, I've been trying to hide from blogging-Is that even possible?)

7 comments:

The Lyon Family said...

I'm so excited I ca hardly wait!
P.S. I think yu need to come back to the blogging world. I miss hearing about those crazy kiddies.

Just SO said...

That is way cool!!! I don't watch the show but just may have to because of this.

Anonymous said...

Malia, American Idol starts at 7pm on FOX. I saw glimps of him in commercials even before the show started last week:) Im so excited. Im such a huge American Idol fan, but Im an even bigger fan of Kai. Go Kai! We'll be watching.

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Thanks Val!!!

Elena said...

Hey =)
I came across your blog as I was looking at American Idol stuff!
Very cool that you are related to Kai Kalama; he has a big voice and an even bigger heart. I'm definitely a fan!

Ben and Lori said...

We watched him!! What a cute guy! We'll be rooting for him all the way!!

Amy said...

ok, I think the Kai thong is a bit much...
http://clothing.cafepress.com/item/i-love-kai-classic-thong/35981325