Pages

Diary of a model.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Are Squeaky's clothing choices merely random, or is she a fashion prodigy? You be the judge.

Exhibit #1Haven't I seen that look on the runway before?


Oh yes. That's Herve Leger's famous "Bandage Dress". You are clever my little cabbage.

Exhibit #2
Is it a shirt or a scarf? Or both? You are blowing my mind Squeaky!

Exhibit #3
Repurposing underwear as outerwear.


Sorry, Madonna but Squeaky does it better (I promise, promise that was a clean pair).

Exhibit #3
Who said that Grunge was dead?

Exhibit #4
It's all about the boots.
For the record, Mileys picture was just taken a couple of weeks ago, and Squeaky's was taken in November of last year. Miley, I think you should give credit where credit is due. You should also wear longer skirts.

Exhibit #5
It just keeps getting better, doesn't it?


And lastly, Exhibit #6 (Borrowing brothers suit jacket)


This is a look that rocked the fashion world back in 1999, and the clever little monkey is bringing it back.

6 comments:

FamiLee said...

LOL! You seriously have way too much time on your hands...loved your Madonna comments. LOL!

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

You are the clever one. That was good.

Kevin and Kayla said...

You are so funny! My favorite was Squeaky wearing the boys underwear as a scarf.

Just SO said...

I love it! She is on the cutting edge. Watch out fashion world!

The Lyon Family said...

What a silly little Car Car!

k2 said...

Love it! Dad and I are laughing at our fashionbebe.