Pages

get thee hence clutter!!!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So I'm here trying to make a little more space in my two room cottage and realizing that I need to get rid of some stuff. I'm going to post some things and if you want them, all you have to do is leave a comment for it. The first thing up today is Fabulous Mr. T:


Okay, so he's lacking some clothing, dignity and perhaps common sense. But, his voice recorder still works and he says funny stuff like, "I pity the fool that don't go to school (ironic yes?)". Makes a wonderful white elephant gift. It may take me a while to get him to you as he seems to have gone AWOL (he's really popular around here), but he's worth the wait, I assure you.

4 comments:

Lara said...

I could find something equally awful at my house at trade with you.

But, then, I guess that defeats the purpose of the whole thing.

k2 said...

Does the gold chain come off? I looking for a good gold chain.

As for the illegal appropriation of Mr. T. I'm sure your team is keeping hid hidden from view. They sense a mom on the move to permantly relocate a beloved source of joy.

Danyelle Ferguson said...

That is hilarious! I haven't seen Mr. T in decades! Very cool.

Krista said...

Giving him away? Dang, he needs his own Youtube channel complete with hilarious hijinks.