Pages

love and marriage

Monday, September 15, 2008


So the other day as I'm giving Random his happy vitamins, I remark to Manly Man that I should give him the full amount, it being my birthday and all. Manly Man jokingly says to me, "Maybe you should try some"...............After he realizes that he should be putting both of his rather large feet in his mouth, I laugh and tell him that he is a very lucky man because, fortunately I have inherited the humor gene, and if not for my good sense of humor I would have easily whacked off his handsome head with my large talons. My thought for the day: Humor in a marriage...It's a good thing.

6 comments:

Lara said...

Ah, husbands. Don't you love them? I actually think there would be no problems if the men were taking the happy pills (hee hee)--then we wouldn't need to.

FamiLee said...

Happy Birthday! Whenever it was.

Tammy said...

Humor is a great thing in marriage for sure. You handled it great. Sometimes when Ry and I get heated in conversation, he'll call me a nag and I'll call him a mule or vice versa and it kind of relieves some of the tension like the movie "A League of their own." We also have other ways of easing tension with humor. Thank goodness for humor.

And Happy "late" birthday!

k2 said...

Humor is one of the great elixers of life.

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Note from the omnipresent editor:
Isn't humor a blessing? I think we all say dumb things at one time or another and the humor comes as a great relief, especially when your house is falling apart.

Kevin and Kayla said...

You are so funny, I love reading your blog. By the way did you try them.