Pages

goings on in a nutshell....

Monday, September 29, 2008

1. I love that even though I'm just a Mom, I can still tell Darth Vader to stop playing with his food...And he will obey because around here...I use the Force (and coercion).

2. A new school is cool.

This is part of the library with a story telling area.


A HUGE gym for fun on rainy days.

This is one of the itty-bitty pottys for Kindergarteners.

And here's a picture of the entrance to the school. Notice the fancy "Timpanogos" Art Deco lettering? The letters were saved from the original school. Nice touch.

3. Lastly, finding a hidden safe underneath your stairs during demolition is pretty exciting, until you discover that there's only garbage left inside of it. Oh bother!





3 comments:

Ben and Lori said...

Ooh a secret safe how cool! Awesome new school! I kind of will miss the old one. So, the Renchers had a girl that is so awesome. Gosh, I didn't think she would have another sinse her pregnancies are so hard. That is so awesome. What did they name her?

Tara said...

too bad tat safe wasn't full of stolen money right? glad to hear you guys are doing well.

FamiLee said...

Nice school.

TAG! (see my blog)