Pages

If I knew you were coming, I would have baked you a cake....

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You know I was just thinkin' the other day, what would be like a really good way to give someone bad news or send them a message? I could use snail mail, phone or even email. If I were technologically advanced, I could send them a text or voice mail, but no, that's too impersonal. But wait, I think I've got it.. How about a cake? Yes, a cake would do, definitely a personal touch there.

This one here I would send to my very first college roommate who "borrowed" my socks and underwear without permission (like I would give permission anyways-socks, okay, undies-noooooo!):

This cake I would give to Random Child, after he told his be-ribboned, Kindergarten crush that he loved her and she laughed.



This one, well, I haven't really had an occasion to send one to anyone that I know, but if I do, you can be sure they're gonna get one of these:

These actually came from a very funny site, click HERE to go Cakewrecks. Ps. I don't want to start seeing cakes left on my doorstep if I've offended you.

3 comments:

FamiLee said...

Those are SOOOO funny! Thank you for the laugh! I totally needed it today!

k2 said...

I'm glad we're not a quick drive away. However it is a good idea. Maybe a cookie. Anyway thanks as always for the laugh. I never would have thought of it.

k2 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR. I know it's Friday. But your cake parade fit right in with an early HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAR.