Pages

Love notes

Monday, May 19, 2008



I walked into the bathroom today to find this replacing my slightly stale towel. It reads, "I am thankful for my hands-Dimpled Child". Which reminds me, yesterday in church this gal said that all those little serendipitous occurrences in life (like receiving the money you needed for a washer via an unexpected check in the mail, meeting an acquaintance out of the blue that had a job lead, etc.) are little love notes from God. Imagine my surprise yesterday when I walked into my bathroom and found a love note of my very own. I'm thankful for his hands too.

2 comments:

The Lyon Family said...

I can't wait until Kloee can draw and leave me little notes. So sweet Maila.

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

I love it, I also can't wait to get my little love notes.