Pages

The ongoing saga of Random Child's Love/Hate relationship with Hannah Montana

Tuesday, May 20, 2008


I thought I'd share this little gem that I picked up in the back yard whilst cleaning up after Manly Man's work crew. It is two cups taped together and inside is an old, half-eaten hot dog bun; it is addressed to you know who. Now if you want to totally insult someone, this is the way to do it. I can't think of a better way to say, "I hate you", to someone than by sending them a rotting piece of food encased by two dirty plastic cups. Wouldn't it be fabulous if I found a way to get backstage passes for Random Child and I when Hannah Montana comes for the Stadium of Fire? That would just make my year!

2 comments:

k2 said...

I'll know if Mackie is mad at me if I get the dreaded cup-o-rotting-food pkg.

The Lyon Family said...

That kid is way too funny! Where does he get these crazy ideas from?