Pages

The Westlake Ward

Friday, May 23, 2008



Lara Stubben Burton just set up a website for the WESTLAKE WARD. It's been so fun catching up with everyone this past week. There are tons of old and new photos, discussion boards-even a discussion about a possible reunion next year. I've also been learning a lot about my Scholer cousins that I didn't know about before. Krista Thornton Schmitz claims that when she babysat Makeli that he used to chase after her with a butcher knife and that Kiana always had a bucket on her head. Who knew?

6 comments:

The Lyon Family said...

Hahaha Kiana was a bucket head! That web site is so cool. Thanks for the invite. Love ya

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

Who in the world is that in the picture?

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Um, thats me. Hee Hee Hee.

k2 said...

Is that what Provo water does to you? or is that what happens when one is on overload? The site is great.

The Scholer Family said...

I did what???

Unknown said...

It's true- you threw apples, too. Hard. I remember that day very clearly:) Krista Schmitz