Pages

This is what happens when you are incoherent on the couch with a nasty bout of food poisoning

Tuesday, May 6, 2008





So yesterday I was laid up on the couch with a debilitating case of food poisoning. Now I don't want to mention any names but the place I ate at starts with an Mc and ends with Donalds. You would think that I would have learned my lesson by now but apparently I have a fancy for a stomach cramps and diarreah. I spent most of my day rolling around on the couch, going to the restroom and then rolling on the couch. As I was turning on my side yet again, I caught Random Child running into the living room and setting the digital camera on the piano. Now at this point I've got a fever of 102, my insides are burning and I can't breathe because of allergy issues and the "Don't ask, don't tell policy" goes into affect. This means that unless the house is on fire or someone is bleeding I am not going to ask any questions. I picked up my camera today and found out how Random Child was keeping himself busy during all those blessed hours. It reminds me of an American Express commercial. Pepto Bismo-$5, Ear thermometer-$40, Knowing how your kid spent his time when you were passed out on the couch-Priceless!

3 comments:

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

Who the heck is that kid? Is that really Mackie? If so, he is huge, I can't believe how big he has gotten.

k2 said...

the evidence is clear. He's a budding photographer like his Dad. Hey, at least he wasn't taking pictures of you rolling in misery
:( <-could have bee worse. Do you like that graphic I added? very creative. Glad you made it.

The Scholer Family said...

It's hilarious how much personality he has!!