Pages

How do you mend a broken heart?

Wednesday, April 9, 2008


I was thinking the other day about how much Random Child despises (or secretly loves) Hannah Montana. I wonder if it was perhaps because he was scorned by his first love and has never quite gotten over it. Maybe it has something to do with the "Kindergarten drama" that occurred last year. One day Random Child came home to tell me about "His Girl" Anahi. He told me frequently that he liked her because of her hair; that is, I'm guessing it was her hair because when he talked about her he made these sweeping motions over his head and said "she has these things in her hair". A few weeks later he came home to tell me that he was no longer friends with Ky because he had stolen "His Girl" as well as a few others. The final draw came towards the end of the school year when with tears in his eyes he exclaimed to me, "I told Anahi that I loved her-and she laughed at me!". Oh the heartbreak.

3 comments:

k2 said...

Hey, where does that gill live? I think he secretly likes "hanamantanua" & the reason for his blog title. He is a fun one. A deep creative thinker.

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

Ohhhhh, that girl is going to be sorry. It's so sad to see him hurt :(. Mean girl, mean girl.

The Scholer Family said...

What a cute little boy. The girls are going to love him (in a few more years).