Pages

I've extended the 5 second rule to 1 hour

Saturday, April 19, 2008


Yes, these children are slurping stagnant water out of a stopped-up drain at Grandma Siufanua's old house. How long has that water been there? Oh, like forever. And isn't it cute how Random Child is sitting there so patiently waiting for his turn?Uncle Feleni finally unclogged (reminds me so much of a toilet) it a couple of years later so the children would stop using it as a water fountain. He was very descriptive of the muck that was down at the very bottom; I had to cover my ears and leave. Funny thing is, the kids never got sick, and this is where the extention of the 5 second rule comes in. I figure that if my kid can drink sludge from a stopped up storm drain and not get sick, then that banana that just fell onto the floor is fair game. Heck, if you found it days later and it is technically still food, then by all means help yourself to it little one; Mommy knows your tummy can handle it.

1 comments:

k2 said...

FUNNY FUNNY BOYS. just thinking of all the things you don't see them do. yikes. Boys are great.