Pages

These boots were made for walkin

Monday, April 21, 2008


Alright, so I made this digi page a while back, and while it's kind of busy and ugly it still makes me laugh. All last Winter and Summer (that's right Summer!) he wore these ridiculous, stinky boots. I washed them like crazy and the stink would not leave. And of course, Dimpled Child refused to wear socks with them which made matters worse. When we were out in public people always told Dimpled Child that his boots were really cool; but I think he already knew that. Oh and how he loved those boots! In a way I loved them too because he could put them on all by himself. After many threatenings, David finally hid them and we haven't seen them since....I think I read somewhere that every time you smell mildew it's just another kid's boots arriving in stinky boot heaven.

2 comments:

Ben and Lori said...

Oh my gosh, kids are so funny. We have some similar boots, but I keep them out of reach. I love your blog, I get a good laugh everytime.

k2 said...

You are such a fun writer. I remember him wearing those boots to church. You sure have a lot of fun memories to share with them; when one day they are suddenly all grown up.