Pages

www.randomchild.com (okay, that is not a real site.....yet)

Saturday, April 5, 2008





I found this on my computer the other day while cleaning up some of my files. Random Child had gotten on my computer and attempted to make his own website. I thought I'd point out a few things that may be unintelligible to the average reader. The first thing is an ad for Hannah Montana which includes her phone number; this is ironic because every time he hears her name he says, "ewww" or "gross" and he has actually formed an "I hate Hannah Montana" club with his friend (when I pressed him for the name of this friend just now he said, "I don't know but he has um, eyes and big hair"). I think he secretly likes her. Next up is a shout out for his stuffed dog Max (which is apparently a new name for Gully) and kick. man.more which may be a subliminal ad for the "Man". Lastly you can "coll" David's cell phone with any other questions. He really needs his own blog!

5 comments:

k2 said...

Mackie-YOU'VE GO TALENT. you show real promise in journalism. Keep up the great creative work.

love you Mackie, Grammie and Honey

Kiana Hayden said...

How old is he?!?! I love the Mackie stories... keep em coming!

The Scholer Family said...

That's hillarious about Hannah Montana!!

Ben and Lori said...

He is hilarious! That cracks me up!

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

Okay you really need to set him up with his own website.