Pages

Trash or Treasure?

Friday, April 11, 2008



I haven't quite figured out the allure of garbage. But Squeaky Child can't seem to get enough of it. Maybe she's hungry? Maybe she's trying to steal my identity? Or just maybe she likes the adrenaline rush you get from bargain hunting; you never know what you're going to find and when you do find it you know it's going to be "cheep, cheep, cheep" (I added that as a reference to the post below). The first photo pictured is of Squeaky Child feasting on "Styrofoam Stroganof" (yes, that is an extra piece of styrofoam hanging out of her mouth) and in the second pic she's added a spoon to this adventure in order to enjoy her "Chocolate Caramel Cake Infused With Tomato Puree (katsup). Oh and in the third picture, well I just added it because it was really cute!

5 comments:

The Lyon Family said...

Oh my cuteness. She's gotten so big! She looks so different from the last time I saw her.

Ben and Lori said...

I can't believe how big she is already. She is so cute!

k2 said...

What a transformation. one day a wolverine, the next day a "flock of seagulls" but the best day a is the real cutie patutie Miss Car Car.

k2 said...

you know when a girl is cute when she's knee deep in garbage and still has a million dollar smile

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

How about you put her in a garbage can for me, so I can eat her. She is so stinking cute, I just want to eat her.