Pages

Rules of walking etiquette and danger

Thursday, April 3, 2008



I swear I need to make a blog just for Random Child's adventures. Here's one that came to mind from a couple of months ago. I was walking Random Child to school and he always waits and walks with me, whereas the other kids take off, leaving me in their wake of dust. On the way he makes a point of telling me that he waits for me because he loves me and it's the right thing to do. Now here's the gem of information that relays to me, "Mom, if a killer is chasing you, you do not have to wait for them". It's funny that he said that because most people would assume that running from a killer is a given and that rules of etiquette make an exception for waiting in that case.

3 comments:

k2 said...

THANKS for that story. He is so endearing and thoughtful. and yes his ettiquite is perfect. I'm going to laughing over that one for a while.

k2 said...

oh i forgot. nice nose picking. best picture. he's so funny.

The Lyon Family said...

It looks like Mak is looking for some toppings to put on his pancakes. Gotta love that kid!